This website is edited and provided by NEK
Head office: Rue de Dax, 44800 Saint Herblain – France
Publishing director: NEK
The entire website is an exclusive property of NEK. No reproduction or representation can be done without a preceding written consent from NEK. Despite the careful work done for the realisation of this website and its regular update, occasional errors might occur in certain provided information and/or presented documents. Unfortunately NEK cannot guarantee the exactitude, the precision or the completeness of available information on the website and therefore under no circumstances will the editor be held responsible for any errors. If you do notice any errors, please bring it to our attention via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will then make sure to make the appropriate changes. NEK reserves the right to correct the content at any moment, without prior warning.
Personal data registered on this website is stored and used in compliance to the law of January 6th, 1978, regarding informatics and liberty. The users of this website have the right to access, correct and delete their own information that can be asked to:
Rue de Dax
44800 St Herblain
NEK returns the trust you show in providing some of your personal data by striving to protect it and keep it confidential.
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
- What data do we collect?
- Why do we collect your data?
- For whom is your data intended?
- For how long do we keep your data?
- What are your rights?
- How do we protect your data?
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
NEK, with registered office at Rue de Dax, 44800 St Herblain, France registered with the Nantes Trade and Companies Register under number 511 197 204, is responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the website www.crocrobo.com (the Website)
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The term “Data” refers to any personal information that may be used to identify you as an individual and that you provide to the Processing Manager to register on the Website and create an account, receive information or proceed with a online order.
Only the data necessary for the successful execution of our e-commerce and retail activity, involving the items and services offered on the Website www.crocrobo.com
The personal data we collect includes:
- your details (title, surname, first name, email, telephone number, full address, etc.),
- your personal information (date of birth, gender, baby on the way yes/no, date baby due, etc.),
- your delivery information (surname/first name, street, postcode, town/city, country, delivery comments, etc.)
- information about your children (exclusively: first name, gender and date of birth)
- your personal preferences, including your marketing preferences (subscriptions to our newsletters, language, etc.) and cookies (technical information: technical logs, IP address, etc.),
- information about the products you have viewed,
- bank payment data,
- your order history,
- a record of emails exchanged with customer service.
The creation of an account on the Website requires the creation of a password. This password is encrypted and is known only by you. We are not able to access it. Should you forget your password, a link to set a new password will be sent to your contact email.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
The processing of your personal data allows us to provide you with the Website’s services, to improve our services and to maintain a secure environment.
Your data is processed for the following main purpose:
- to carry out the transactions relating to our commercial relationship (orders, payment, deliveries, invoices, accounting, satisfaction surveys, customer service, loyalty programme, etc.);
And more specifically for :
• the management of your Account, your registration and your connection to our site, as well as the provision of the services to which they give access respectively (online ordering, private sales, sending of newsletters, etc.);
• the management of your orders;
• the management of the delivery of your orders;
• the management of our customer relationship and your complaints;
• the creation of a customer database for customer loyalty, prospection, promotion and market research activities (improving your user experience and our services), in accordance with the regulations in force;
• ensuring a personalised browsing experience on the Website: making our Website easier to use and adapting our products and services to your interests and needs (proposal of related products based on gender, record of last products viewed, personalised recommendations);
• statistical purposes;
4. FOR WHOM IS YOUR DATA INTENDED?
The personal data collected is processed by the in-house staff at NEK to provide you with the services you request and in accordance with the defined purposes.
NEK agrees not to sell your personal data to third parties.
NEK may need to transfer your personal data to certain service providers and partners that help NEK provide and improve its services, such as:
- Logistics and delivery provider (carriers, couriers),
- Technical provider (internet service providers, companies specialising in computer and telematic services),
- Payment provider (banking operators),
- Marketing provider (companies engaging in marketing activities [including social media organisations], companies specialising in market research and data processing, call centre companies, publishing and distribution companies).
In its capacity as controller, NEK ensures that all of its service providers and partners, subcontractors or co-processors comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and, in particular, implement all technical and organisational measures possible to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
Where these partners are located outside the European Union, NEK shall take all appropriate measures to ensure the security of such data transfers through one of the following measures:
- either by obtaining your express and unequivocal consent to share your personal data with these third parties,
- or by entering into data transfer agreements containing the standard European Commission clauses or by imposing the provisions of Article 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
5. FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
In accordance with the legislation and regulations in force, we do not keep your data beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes set out above. This period varies depending on the purpose of the processing.
At the end of this retention period, your data will be permanently erased or irreversibly anonymised.
Data from your customer account and your loyalty program
5 years from the end of the relationship with the Website. This period starts from the last order, from the last connection to your customer account, from the last call to customer service, from an email sent to customer service, from when you click on a link sent in an email from NEK, or from when you place a product in the basket without fulfilling the purchase.
At the end of these 5 years, an email asking if the customer wishes to continue to receive commercial communication will be sent. Should there be no response or a negative response, the customer’s data will be permanently deleted or anonymised.
Billing data retained until the end of the corresponding financial year and the legal retention period (10 years).
Payment details retained until certification of payment and completion of the relevant administrative and accounting formalities with regard to your right of retraction and the conditions applied for disputing the payment.
Subscription to advertising communications
Data retained for this purpose until the end of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service, which can be carried out at any time (by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the end of our newsletters).
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to query, access, modify, limit, rectify, delete and oppose your personal data, as well as the right to define instructions regarding the use of your data after your death.
You may retract your consent to receive our commercial information at any time.
You may request to receive a copy of any personal information in our possession.
You can exercise the rights above by contacting us:
Rue de Dax
44800 Saint Herblain
In accordance with regulations, you can lodge any complaint with the competent supervisory authority in France: CNIL – 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
7. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We ensure the security of your personal data by providing enhanced protection, through the use of specific technical and organisational security measures, to prevent your personal data from being used illegally or fraudulently.
We make sure that your personal data is not disclosed, misrepresented, damaged or altered and that unauthorised third parties do not have access to it.
We train our employees and collaborators in the importance of confidentiality and personal data protection. We limit the number of employees with access to your data to those who directly contribute to providing you with quality services.
We use various cookies on the Website to improve its interactivity and our services.
8.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file of limited size, generally consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the internet server to the browser’s cookie folder, located on your computer’s hard drive.
8.1 Which cookies do we use?
We use various types of cookies, the purposes of which are described below.
- Cookies strictly necessary for the site to function
These cookies are essential to browse our Website (such as session IDs); they allow you to use the main features of the Website and secure your connection.
They allow you, for example, to directly access the reserved and personal areas of our Website, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously provided. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use the Website normally; we advise you not to delete them.
- Functionality cookies
These cookies are not essential to browse our Website, but optimise its operation and give you access to specific features.
They also allow you to adapt the layout of our site to your device’s display preferences. These cookies ensure a smooth and customised browsing experience.
Placing cookies on your device is the easiest and fastest way to personalise and enhance your user experience.
- Analytical cookies
These cookies allow us to analyse the use and performance of our site, to establish statistics, visit numbers and volume of use of the various elements of our site (content visited, routes), thus allowing us to improve the relevance and ergonomics of our services.
- Sharing cookies (social links)
Our site contains links to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and other similar social networks that allow you to share content from our Website with others. When you use these share buttons, a third-party cookie is installed. If you are connected to the social network as you visit our Website, the share buttons make it possible to link the content viewed to your user account.
We invite you to consult these social networks’ privacy policies to learn the purposes, especially advertising-related, of the browsing information they collect through these application buttons.
- Advertising cookies
These cookies are used to offer advertising that is tailored to your interests, both on our Website and on others. They are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
The advertising content displayed on your device can also be made relevant by combining browsing information on our Website from your device with the data you have provided.
The refusal of these advertising cookies has no impact on the use of our Website. However, refusing them will not stop advertising on our Website or on the internet; this will only result in advertisements that do not take into account your interests or your preferences.
These cookies are mostly third-party cookies and depend mainly on advertising agencies.
9. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Data Protection – site crocrobō
Rue de Dax
44800 Saint Herblain